Universal - Oil Catch Tank - Square - Red
Please note modification may be required to fit this item
Please note hose colours may vary
"Improves your engine's performance by removing oil vapour from the breather system."
Fitting an oil catch tank is a great way to improve the performance of your engine by removing oil vapour from the breather system. Designed to be fitted between the breather outlet and the engine intake system, an oil catch tank will separate the oil vapour from the re-circulated exhaust gasses and soot which would otherwise build up on the engine intake.
As the crank vapours are passed through the oil catch tank; oil vapour, un-burnt fuel and water vapour will condense and settle on the interior surface of the tank. This process prevents them from reaching the intake system; helping to prevent issues caused by carbon build-up and extends the service life of important internal engine components.
- Removes excess oil vapours from your engines breather system
- Helps to prevent carbon build-up
- Significantly improves engine performance
- Extends the service life of important internal engine components by keeping the air/fuel mixture clean
- Ideal for engine bay dress-up
- Bright anodised colour for stylish looks under the bonnet
- Includes both 10mm and 15mm hose fittings to suit most vehicle models
- Built in drain plug and level viewing pipe for ease of use
- Essential piece of kit for track, drag or drift days
- Please note fitting instructions are NOT included
- Brand new
- Supplied complete as shown
- We recommend all engine tuning parts are fitted by a qualified mechanic to ensure the correct fitment